புதன், டிசம்பர் 14

மன்மோகன் சிங்

நண்பர் அனுப்பி வைத்த மின்னஞ்ஞல், படியுங்கள், ரசியுங்கள்


Prime Minister Man Mohan Singh walks
into State Bank of India to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier
he says: 'Good Morning, Ma'am, could you please cash this cheque for me?'

Cashier: 'It would be my pleasure, Sir.
Could you please show me your ID?'

PM: (utterly shocked) 'I did not bring
my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need. I am Man Mohan Singh,
THE Prime Minister of India!'


Cashier: 'Yes Sir, I know who you are,
but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors
and forgers, etc., I must insist on seeing your ID.'


PM: 'Just ask anyone here at the Bank
who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am!'


Cashier: 'I am sorry Mr. Prime Minister,
but these are the bank rules and I must follow them strictly.'


PM: 'I am urging you, please, to cash
this cheque. Soniaji has gone to America and Rahulji has, by mistake, taken
the keys of the safe with him. I need some extra spending money urgently.'


Cashier: 'Look Mr. Prime Minister, this
is what we can do. Some months back, Baba Ramdev came into the bank without
ID. To prove he was Ramdev, he pulled his tummy in so much that it went
and touched his back. With that feat, we knew him to be Baba Ramdev and
cashed his cheque. On another occasion, Yuvraj Singh came in without his
ID. To prove his identity, he just went out and hit six consecutive sixers.
With that we knew for certain that he was indeed Yuvi himself, and we cashed
his cheque. So, Mr. Prime Minister, what can you do to prove that it is
you, and only you, as the Prime Minister of India?'



PM stood there thinking, thinking and
thinking, and finally said: 'Honestly, my mind is totally blank ~ there
is nothing that comes to my mind... I can't think of a single thing!!!'



Cashier: 'There you are! That is enough. Now I don't have any doubt
that you are our Prime Minister Dr.Man Mohan Singh.
In what denominations would you like the cash, Mr. Prime Minister?

3 கருத்துகள்:

தருமி சொன்னது…

ரொம்ப பெருசா நினச்சேன் அவரை ... இப்படி ஆய்ட்டாரே........!

Suresh Subramanian சொன்னது…

சிரித்து சிரித்து வயிறு புண்ணாகிவிட்டது.....

நன்றி பகிர்விற்கு... நானும் கதை, கவிதை எழுதுகிறேன்...

என்னுடைய வலைப்பூ வந்து பாருங்களேன்...
www.rishvan.com

மாலதி சொன்னது…

மண் மோகன்சிங் தானே அவர் எப்படிவேண்டுமானாலும் தோற்றம் கொள்ளுவார் பாவம்.....

தேர்தல் 2024

நாட்டின் வளங்களை நாலு பேருக்கு விற்க நாடி வருகிறார்கள் நாள் 19 ஏப்ரல் 2024 பத்தல பத்தல பத்தாண்டுகள் என்றே பகற்கனவோடு வருபவனை பாராள அனுமதிப்...